GRIT collaboration meeting
The eighth meeting of the GRIT collaboration will be held at the Château de Button in Gif-sur-Yvette from 8 to 10 November. The aim of this European partnership is to design and build a new generation of silicon detectors to study nuclear reactions induced by radioactive ion beams.
After several years of distance learning, the GRIT conference meetings are back in person. This year's event will be held in the Château de Button on the CNRS campus in Gif-sur-Yvette. The aim of the GRIT collaboration is to launch new silicon detectors to study in greater detail the reactions taking place in radioactive ion beams. The programme for these meetings includes
- Current status of the GRIT project
- New reaction targets for the GRIT project
- Specifications for the implementation of pulse shape analysis techniques
- State of data analysis of the MUGAST campaigns at GANIL
- Physics programme with GRIT at SPES
- General discussion
More information :
More information about the event, the programme and the registration link can be found on the event's indico page.